1. Try baking up hash brown patties (the frozen kind) nice and crispy. Melt some cheddar cheese and remove from the oven. Top with slices of avocado, diced onion, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, and fresh parsley.
2. Use avocado in place of your mayonnaise in some of your burger, salad, or sandwich recipes. It's much healthier and tastes amazing on a juicy veggie burger or in place of half the mayo in a potato salad.
3. Cube the avocado and add it to your fresh salsa. A Pico De Gallo is wonderful on its own but with the addition of cubed avocado, it's simply wonderful!
4. TOAST! Yes toast, it's absolutely delicious on a toasted English muffin especially! A little butter, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and sliced avocado. Divine!
5. Quite possibly the simplest and best way to enjoy an avocado? On their own. Cube them up, sprinkle them with a little sea salt and black pepper and snack away!
Got a super simple way to enjoy them? Comment or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan - Happy Veg
Dedicated Foodie. Proud Vegetarian. Recipe Creator. Friend to all Animals.